Wednesday, April 4, 2012

My hero!!!

I recently saw a movie called Soul Surfer.
It is now one of my favorite movies ever :).

It's about a girl named Bethany Hamilton, she loves surfing and does it almost every day. But in the year of 2003 her arm was bitten off by a 14 foot shark. It tells all about this happening to her and how she became a pro-surfer.

I don't know about all my followers out there but I love this movie, it inspired me so much I'm gonna try to learn how to surf :). I recently sent a letter  to her and asked her to autograph a photo of herself that I sent along with the letter ( I hope she gets it and sends it back here :) ) To me she is really amazing and her story of how she got through this.

To me Bethany Hamilton is now my hero and idol I suggest that all of you out there see this movie NOW I  give it an A+ rating. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment