Tuesday, January 17, 2012

One of those days....

Do you ever have one of those days when you just want to scream out loud?

I had a day kinda like that today at school. But I did not get in trouble. My classmates could not stop goofing of and it would always get us in trouble. We got screamed at about three times today. But some of us did not do anything. I tried to ignore the fact and get on with the day, mostly because I did not do anything and that I just wanted to go home and relax. :)

On the bus ride home some kids started to call me names. One of these kids sat in my seat, I just thumped him on the shoulder telling him to stop. But they did not stop.....I got sad about what they where saying,but I just ignored them.Some of the girls would take out make-up and perfume (I dont really like the stuff, but I like to use it on special occasions :) . )  When they got that out we always had silent bus since they had broken the rules. :(

When you have one of these days just relax and let everything go. Think abuot tomorrow and how it will be a good day. It will all be all right.

Sincerely,
Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment